Heated seats are the perfect addition to any vehicle you’ll be driving in cool weather and in areas with harsh winters.
A division of Automotive Concepts, Champion™ seat heaters have been designed by knowledgeable technicians that know the importance of reliability and durability when it comes to the comfort of your drive.
By combining the advantages of modern carbon-technology and highly sophisticated electronic controls we are confident you’ll enjoy them for years to come!
Our heated seats can be installed in nearly any vehicle with cloth(1) or leather interior.
The heated seats include high and low settings and an illuminated rocker switch.
The rocker switches are typically mounted on the side of the seat, or can be installed in a place of your choosing such as a center console or on the dash board of your vehicle.
– Carbon fiber matrix heating element
– Installs in existing seats
– Automatic temperature control (High setting to 130°F / Low setting to 115°F)
– Dual lighted rocker switch (High/Low/Off)
– Large area heating pads on seat back and seat cushion
Please give us a call at (763) 535-2181 for further information or to schedule an installation appointment.
(1) The following vehicles (with FACTORY CLOTH) have glued fabric seat covers, making them difficult to be fitted with aftermarket heated seats:
Chrysler Town & Country